LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tree Lighting Festival


Let's start this post out with the fact that I had a total mind-block about the flash on my camara and other basics. (Sorry Sis.) I've never been real good when a whole lot is going on at once!
Hot chocolate, balloons, lines, lights, uhhhh.... my mind was blown. It doesn't take much. LOL



The balloon creations were awesome! These folks can make anything with balloons. Adorable elf hats, reindeer, all kinds of festive items. After standing in line for quite some time, my son chooses.... an octopus!! Oh well, it was a really cool octopus!






Four chicken tenders, two hot chocolates, and one gynormous octopus later - a smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoulda gotten a pic of the CHAIRS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was YOUR job!

Anonymous said...

I don't recall choosing to accept that assignment. But it did ALMOST self-destruct...